Pressure plate, clutch disk and flywheel pic - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pressure plate, clutch disk and flywheel pic
Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:58 PM
I ordered a ebay clutch kit to get my 3400 swap moving for now, where I want to say they shipped me the wrong kit. Ordered for a 00-02 sunfire/cav 2.2. How ever the slave cylinder isn't the right on with the kit. The one I got from pics I managed to find on here looks like the isuzu one. Rubber grommet with two lines to the slave. On for the clutch line and on for the bleeder, where the f23 bleeder is built on to the hardline connector instead.

Pressure plate bolts to the flywheel from napa and looks right. How ever it wouldn't surprise me none if it is wrong either. Same goes for the flywheel.

Slave is the exact one pictured in this thread http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=41&i=49843&t=49843 Pressure plate looks somewhat like the stocker he took off with all the holes around the outside. I will nab pics in a bit of what I was sent. Another note, they are refusing to take it back with out pictures of the stock stuff I don't have.

Re: Pressure plate, clutch disk and flywheel pic
Friday, April 13, 2012 12:20 AM
Well it sounds like you've got the Isuzu slave. As long as the flywheel and pressure plate are made for each other you should be OK on that part.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Re: Pressure plate, clutch disk and flywheel pic
Friday, April 13, 2012 10:13 AM
You are right on the slave, to be honest the only reason I ordered it. Along with the see what it looked like to begin with. The tranny is a f23 as I have had the best luck with those, where everything was ordered for it. The flywheel is a napa stocker and is flat. Clutch disk and flywheel set on it looks right with out the bolts to tighten it. As there is about a 1/8 inch space between the flat part of the pressure plate to the flywheel surface. Here is pics of what I got.

Slave:

Flywheel front to back (All info I could find seems it is right. Bolts to the 3.4 and to pressure plate):

Pressure plate:

Clutch Disk:

Then one of it together:

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search