3800 series II supercharger and transmission upgrades for 2000 chevy impala LS - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
3800 series II supercharger and transmission upgrades for 2000 chevy impala LS
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:18 AM
I have a 2000 chevy Impala LS and ive put several mods on it. im looking to take it a step further, by puttin a racing trans and supercharger on it. im having a hard time finding these for my make and model. Does anyone out there have advise that could help???????

Re: 3800 series II supercharger and transmission upgrades for 2000 chevy impala LS
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:14 PM
Might wanna look at ZZPerformance.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Re: 3800 series II supercharger and transmission upgrades for 2000 chevy impala LS
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 5:27 AM
Do something unique for that vehicle: swap a manual transmission into it, like an F-40.

Friday, June 29, 2012 12:45 PM
zzperformance.com they have all the 3800 stuff on there

you have a series 2 correct? basically all the 3800 stuff is the same...they differences lie in the heads, throttle body and intake manifold, other than that everything fits in evrything...which is wwwaaayyyyy better than the j-body, the w-body cars are awesome if you need any help or parts I can help you out....I have a gen3 supercharger, gtp heads, injectors, intake, coils, tons of stuff...have a 98 Chevrolet Lumina in the rare LTZ form...3800 with a top swap and a cpl bolt-ons...300WHP...nuff said

the parts are going to be like a grand just to charge it too, so just remember that
Saturday, June 30, 2012 12:27 AM
not to highjack, but vinne, i have a 99 ltz, and i need a trans. what should i look for?
Monday, July 16, 2012 8:08 AM
Umm I don't think its hijacking technically, since the op was looking for some general info. Any transmission from a 3800 car will work, one from a non-supercharged is def the first thing you want, but if you want an upgrade pull one from a supercharged-grand prix gtp-car, but you will need to have the computer programmed or you will lose 1st gear... NOT A 99-for some reason 99 was a bad year for 3rd gear...i have no idea why..but both the 99 3800 vehicles we have third gear has issues, the 98 is perfect though 200k on it my 99 has 210k but third mite as well not even be there
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search