4T45E build - Page 2 - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 4T45E build
Monday, July 02, 2012 4:08 AM
Almost everything is turned up or down 10-20%. Your torque reduction / anti abuse in the trans is completely turned off. I can post screen shots of the stock tune to your tune if that would help. Seems like a safe mild tune.

Nothing seems wrong at all, just very safe and mild trans tune.

It is very similar to mine. Mine is currently exactly 20% turned up or down, but I'm making a lot less power than you are. I have my abuse mode still active, but cut down 20% as well. I'm probably going to bump most of mine up to 25%.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 02, 2012 4:17 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Monday, July 02, 2012 4:59 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Almost everything is turned up or down 10-20%. Your torque reduction / anti abuse in the trans is completely turned off. I can post screen shots of the stock tune to your tune if that would help. Seems like a safe mild tune.

Nothing seems wrong at all, just very safe and mild trans tune.

It is very similar to mine. Mine is currently exactly 20% turned up or down, but I'm making a lot less power than you are. I have my abuse mode still active, but cut down 20% as well. I'm probably going to bump most of mine up to 25%.

this is why we are all confused as to why his trans cannot seem to handle the power that is being put to it. id say hes around 325-350 HP, and it seems to me that the 4t45e should be able to handle that all day...

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 12:07 PM
Not sure, but I like the idea of having the abuse mode kick in. I'm not really sure what all parameters it uses to determine when it kicks in. I think raising the line pressure more would help, also.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search