Quad 4 rods LD9 Bell Housing - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Quad 4 rods LD9 Bell Housing
Monday, July 09, 2012 5:45 PM
Anyone on here have one they could pull a measurement from?

Im wondering what the distance is from the mating surface of the trans to the bell housing to the mating surface of the bell housing to the block.

Thanks in advance.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Re: Quad 4 rods LD9 Bell Housing
Monday, July 09, 2012 6:46 PM
Jamie Smith has one...... and there was one for sale on the Quadfourums as well a few months back.... otherwise idk who else has one right now. (google help?)

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, July 09, 2012 6:52 PM
Thanks for the respince Brian, for some reason I was thinking you had one and was hoping you would chime in.

Ive emailed the guys over at Q4R a couple times about their parts and never get a responce. Ive written them off as a copmany I will never do business with.

I was mainly wondering if they are longer or shorter than the stock t4 bell housing. Ive always had the thought of a Q4/ TC powered RWD MGB. Probably wouldnt happen for a couple years unless I could find a car cheap before my built motor makes its way to the cav.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Monday, July 09, 2012 7:16 PM
did you try CALLING them? ive never had an issue getting ahold of john through the phone...

303-287-9093

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Monday, July 16, 2012 7:37 PM
Nope, don't have one..... yet. I'm pretty close to picking up my Chevette chasis (can't find me a Buick Opel by Isuzu) though. If I'm lucky, maybe this weekend.

I'm almost ready to have Brad call them and order up me a bell housing

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search