AWD Transmission for Quad4 - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AWD Transmission for Quad4
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:08 PM

Re: AWD Transmission for Quad4
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:22 PM
thats it? exciting.
Monday, January 21, 2013 4:18 AM
AWD...I see nothing.

I also can not load the ad...

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, January 21, 2013 4:28 AM
Monday, January 21, 2013 4:28 AM
i mean HE tried not me lol

Monday, January 21, 2013 8:33 AM
What a joke... this person is a moron
Monday, January 21, 2013 5:10 PM
OP is the same guy in the kijiji ad. lol
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:28 AM
i just changed my name wrote:What a joke... this person is a moron

Friday, January 25, 2013 4:26 PM
What the fu%k you call me a moron for, you piece of sh!t did you take your fu%king time to find a AWD transmission that fits a quad4 bet not, nor did any one else, and brand new at that, i be-leave I'm on to some thing here, don't go wreck that for any one now, better yet put your money where your mouth is i give you 6 months to find and bolt a AWD transmission to your Quad4 and with out a index ring, since your so smart and know every thing

And i bet a moron couldn't find one such as your self, 6 months to prove your not a moron go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR QUICKley
Friday, January 25, 2013 4:37 PM
I'll show a few pictures in the next month just busy moving in to a bigger shop, I'll be doing a full step by step for every 1 to see, and show it can be done.
Friday, January 25, 2013 5:05 PM
stablevelocity wrote:What the fu%k you call me a moron for, you piece of sh!t did you take your fu%king time to find a AWD transmission that fits a quad4 bet not, nor did any one else, and brand new at that, i be-leave I'm on to some thing here, don't go wreck that for any one now, better yet put your money where your mouth is i give you 6 months to find and bolt a AWD transmission to your Quad4 and with out a index ring, since your so smart and know every thing

And i bet a moron couldn't find one such as your self, 6 months to prove your not a moron go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR QUICKley
Hahaha. You are definitely a tool. I got a message in my email from you, and wasn't quite sure what you were running your mouth about, but yes, now I remember. You posted a half-assed ad that shows you're able to do conversions that have been on this forum for years as a how-to that anyone with wrenching skills can do. So innovative. Your "team of automotive inventors" (quoted from your website) came up with that?

Yeah, looking at the ad you posted, you're over-zealous, you don't complete your research before claiming you've got something, and you talk a lot of sh!t here about how your stuff is better. I even gave you the opportunity in the other thread where you claimed your way of doing the IRS swap was better, but you didn't bother answering. You've posted that same claim in two threads now, and you haven't backed it up with any explanation or pictures. You're just another guy in a long line of big-talkers, you're new here, and you haven't earned the respect of people because you haven't shown a bunch of innovative work. Grow up, pack up your e-thug attitude, and maybe you'll find a way to earn some respect here. Otherwise, STFU and stop being a little b!tch.

Friday, January 25, 2013 6:58 PM
Im with Mr. Quick on this one. Innovation is great but why go through all this BS? Dude needs to get to the point... if you know a trans that will do awd awesome tell us about it, dont post a link to your advertisement (pretty sure that goes against a forum rule) that doesnt have anything to do with an awd trans. I havent done anything great in my time on the forums but i know who has and the respect they deserve. You are in no place to be trash talking them.

Have a nice day.
Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:47 PM
Stability- I'm going to side with Quick on this one as well. I've seen you post two threads with no pics or details, iirc the 1st thread Mr. Quick was talking about you also said you were in the middle of a move to a bigger shop. Why hoard the knowledge? You will have better odds at winning the lotto than finding multiple jbody owners to buy a complete awd setup. Hell we can't even get 5-10 serious people in gp's from time to time unless parts are cheap as hell.

I hope you don't plan on making the rent money on this venture.

Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:56 PM

Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:30 PM
Since I can't edit my posts due to my expired premium membership...I'm going to assume you will challenge me since I asked why not share the knowledge, with "what have you shared" blah blah blah...

That being said
valvecover how to

spacer review

ln2 valve cover pics

broken control ARM bolt fix

Maybe later after a few drinks with my buddies I'll have some colorful responses if I'm luck enough tonight for a response stability.

Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:04 PM
The more productive route would be to do a V6 swap with a Versatrak setup from an Aztek. The cars are within 4 inches of each other on wheelbase. I just think stuffing a prop shaft under a Cavalier which has no real tunnel or anything to tuck it into sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Friday, February 01, 2013 5:47 AM
I love people like this who come in and then talk @!#$ to someone who has proven themselves to be innovative and then share that knowledge with everyone just because they call them out on there BS.
You're new here so I'll put it in simple terms. Quick doesn't need to prove himself, you do. And so far you're not making a very good case for yourself.
Sunday, February 03, 2013 2:48 PM
Brian (TheSundownFire) wrote:The more productive route would be to do a V6 swap with a Versatrak setup from an Aztek. The cars are within 4 inches of each other on wheelbase. I just think stuffing a prop shaft under a Cavalier which has no real tunnel or anything to tuck it into sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I suddenly have inspiration after I do a 3800 S/C swap.

Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:02 PM
I'm surprised the info I posted about 4 piston calipers and 15in rotors were not in is post.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Monday, February 04, 2013 9:49 AM
LOL OK I THINK I'M DONE HERE, IT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME THING SEND ME A PM OTHER THEN THAT I COULDN'T CARE FOR THIS CRAP OF PROVING WHAT, I DIDN'T HAVE TO HACK MY IRS SETUP APART TO FIT AND I WELDED ALL THE WAY THREW THE UNI-BODY, NOT JUST WELDED TOO THE BOTTOM SIDE OF SHEET METAL AFTER HACKING THE IRS FOR NO REASON, WOW IF THAT'S INNOVATION COUNT ME OUT, HOW DO YOU EXPECT SOME ONE TO SHARE ANY THING IF YOU ALL ARE JUMPING AT THEM WITH YOUR POCKETS FULL OF OPINIONS AND ATTITUDES. I'M DONE WITH THAT THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN WITH WHAT EVER BS YOU GUYS HAVE GOING ON HERE, WHAT A GREAT SITE NOT
Monday, February 04, 2013 9:56 AM
Alright see ya later... NOT

Monday, February 04, 2013 10:02 AM
Opinionated
Monday, February 04, 2013 4:00 PM
Just so your aware nobody is hacking the IRS up.

You can 100% bolt it on and off, and run it just like stock.

The fact of the matter is your not sharing anything. Your saying you have something....well lets see it!! We want to see what youve done, and will believe you when there is actual proof. Seems to fall in the common sense isle.
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:23 AM

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:30 AM
Philly D wrote:Just so your aware nobody is hacking the IRS up.

You can 100% bolt it on and off, and run it just like stock.

The fact of the matter is your not sharing anything. Your saying you have something....well lets see it!! We want to see what youve done, and will believe you when there is actual proof. Seems to fall in the common sense isle.

Like said...

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search