My B&M ShiftPlus Review - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My B&M ShiftPlus Review
Friday, August 01, 2008 5:56 PM
well.... i have just installed my B&M shift plus on my 2001 chevy cavalier LS sedan (LD9). wow, i must say i am quite impressed and satisfied. once i started the car up i kept it on stock mode and drove around like that for a little while so i knew what that felt like. i stopped at my school, turned her off, put it onto stage 1, and started her back up. the shifts were so firm it seemed to me that there wasnt even any hesitation going from one gear to the next, just continuous. so.... i messed around with that stage for a while and finally stopped somewhere else, turned it off, and switched to stage 2. this was just freakin ridiculous, the shifts were so firm that it kinda threw me back in the seat (but then again that just might all be in my head). actually the shifts were so firm in stage 2 that i was kinda scared to keep driving it like that (i figure ill just save that little suprise for the track). for the money, installation time, and just it being plain simple to use, this is one of the best products i have ever bought. this is definitley a must buy product for anyone who has the 4T40E tranny.

cheers

"still want to smash that like the fist of an angry god"

Re: My B&M ShiftPlus Review
Friday, August 01, 2008 8:52 PM
good read.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 12:12 PM
i know its hard to tell, but.......i think i sense some e-sarcasm?
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 4:55 PM
Great reveiw, for the side note we carry them at www.TurboTechRacing.com

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 1:35 AM
For how much? I don't see the shift plus on the website, only the "sport" version. Is that the same one or are they different?
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:36 AM
$45.00+shipping

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:38 AM
http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=4986

Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:30 PM
Can it be put on a 2004 trans ecotec motor
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search