vibration? - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
vibration?
Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:09 PM
Hey i picked up a new cav today and noticed this "vibration" on the clutch pedal when engaged. Doesn't do it pushing in, only when it starts to grab. It may be normal but I've never used a clutch with this sensation. Everything seems to shift fine, no grinding or nothing but possibly a slight noise? Goes with the vibration.. Any ideas? Clutch seems to engage okay

ReD RaiN

Re: vibration?
Tuesday, June 21, 2016 10:47 PM
Well its been a while since i got my cav on the rd and this problem still persists. Thought id give it some time since it sat for a while but no diff. I can confirm that all gears work/shift properly. The clutch is awesome but still having feedback on my clutch pedal. The pedal itself works fine and if i shift without using the throttle its fine. As soon as i use some gas i get a slight noise/vibration
Its not sever but u deff can notice it. The clutch fluid looks clean from appearance. Any ideas to what the problem is? I spoke to one garage and they say possibly the flywheel is sticking? Also read maybe a throwout bearring? Would like to hear if theres been others whos had this. Its an 04

ReD RaiN
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search