ecotec rk sport flywheel? - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ecotec rk sport flywheel?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:43 PM
Im just curious on experiences with the rk sport light flywheel..good/ bad? phil

Re: ecotec rk sport flywheel?
Friday, April 20, 2007 11:34 AM
it's the same as Fidanza's and Spec's.

Friday, April 20, 2007 5:24 PM
Hmm i cant find it on thier site...anyone know the specifics of it? any issues anyone had with them?
Saturday, April 21, 2007 5:47 AM
I have one, haven't had any issues with it thus far.... I've head the same that it's a spec flywheel and rebadged as an RK sport product. Not sure if that's the case or not... I'm curious this summer when I pull the trans to put my LSD in to see what the surface looks like.

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Saturday, April 21, 2007 8:08 AM
I received this post from muffin...

Hey man,

I'm out of posts, but I thought you would like to see this. IT's a brand new RK flywheel next to a Fidanza. both of these weighed in a 7.8lbs. The ONLY difference was the bolts that hold the flywheel surface plate in. The RK wheel's bolts protrude past the nut. Fidanza's does not.

This sticker shows that both flywheels were made in a factory operating under SFI industry standards.

I know mine had the same SFI sticker, my main thoughts are if you need to replace the surface piece of the flywheel I could hopefully order the findanza one to put on my RK vs buying a complete assembly someday... Thanks for sharing Muffin

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Saturday, April 21, 2007 8:52 AM
LOl..ihe sent me that as well i was just going to post it...thanks alot guys..phil
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search