Unknown lightweight flywheel - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Unknown lightweight flywheel
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:14 PM
Hello all. I am just trying to get some help with identifying the lightweight flywheel pictured below. The only information I have for it is that is an RK Sport part number 02095002. If anyone can let me know if this flywheel looks familiar and/or where I can find out if it will fit my 2001 2.4L with a Getrag tranny, that would be awesome! Thanks.

Re: Unknown lightweight flywheel
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:33 PM
guessin you found that on ebay too lol I figured if the person is to llazy to write what engine and years its for they dont need my money
Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:35 AM
Looks like a Fidanza/Spec with red anodizing to me.

Riddle me this... riddle me that...
Thursday, May 08, 2008 10:44 AM
Looks like a RKSport flywheel (AKA Fidanza flywheel)

FU Tuning

Thursday, May 08, 2008 11:07 PM
WOW....that thing has gotten around eh! I bought the last two from RK and sold the second on ebay like 1.5years ago....I still have the auction pic and it looks real close just by matching up the look of the scratches... -I guess I could be wrong, but i doubt it.
Friday, May 09, 2008 10:03 AM
So I guess that flywheel would have fit my car? I assume that since you have a 2000 Z24. I didn't bid on it because I didn't have enough info on it and the auction is over.
Friday, May 09, 2008 1:04 PM
its the exact same one as the spec/fidanza flywheel, just glorified with red anodizing and the rk sport name.

the spec/fidanza's are readily available for the getrag... but they're junk so i would'nt buy one.

Riddle me this... riddle me that...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search