can someone hel - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
can someone hel
Friday, June 15, 2012 8:22 PM
I have an 02 with 99 ln2 5 speed I just put a new clutch kit in . When I leave hard when I switch from 1 to 2 I switch at 6 grand and the car starts to studder from about 3 to 4 grand once I get passed 4 grand I runs alright then wen I switch to third it starts to do the same thing

Re: can someone hel
Friday, June 15, 2012 8:29 PM
Learn how to drive.
And post in the right section...

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Friday, June 15, 2012 8:45 PM
I know how to drive u stupid @!#$ and were does it need to be posted at then
Friday, June 15, 2012 8:54 PM
Depending on the clutch, they have a break in period. You may have ruined the clutch. Mine had a 500 mile breakin. The company told me to baby it. Did you grease everything correctly and make sure everything was lined up and torqued correctly.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Friday, June 15, 2012 9:05 PM
Its a cluch kit from auto zone duralast I put 600 miles on it befor getting on it and tourqued everthing to spec. It didit befor I replaced the cluch .
Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:56 AM
jonathan padgett wrote:Its a cluch kit from auto zone duralast I put 600 miles on it befor getting on it and tourqued everthing to spec. It didit befor I replaced the cluch .

If it did it before you replaced the clutch. Then you replaced the clutch, and have the same problem. Why on earth do you have the faintest belief that it's a problem with the clutch?

jonathan padgett wrote:I know how to drive u stupid @!#$ and were does it need to be posted at then

Comments like that won't get you much help. Obviously you don't know how to drive it. Because, I'd guess if you stopped driving it it the fashion that you described, then it wouldn't do what it's doing. As for where it should be posted..... lets see who the "stupid @!#$" is. Where should a transmission related question be posted?

also... spelling.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search