Rear Manual Trans Mount - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rear Manual Trans Mount
Thursday, October 03, 2013 6:06 PM
Does anyone have an idea of where i might be able to get the rear manual transmission mount that is welded to the subframe? The reason im asking is because ive searched all over the gm parts websites and it is back ordered on every single one and i went by the dealership today and they told me it is back ordered and possibly because it is going to be discontinued. Any idea would be helpful and thanks in advance.

Re: Rear Manual Trans Mount
Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:34 PM
There is no transmission mount that welds or bolts to the subframe. The only mount that is part of the subframe is the lower dogbone mount.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, October 04, 2013 1:10 AM

this is a picture of the mount im talking about

Monday, October 07, 2013 12:54 PM
I have one I haven't welded in yet, give me a couple of days and I could get measurements for you and you could make one, or have it made.

just to verify the part you have searching for is 22629361

Monday, October 07, 2013 12:59 PM
I just called my guy at the dealer, and he said that when he did a search that GM did not show any inventory, so he wouldn't be able to order it.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 6:10 AM
yea that was the part number i searched all over the gm parts websites and the couple of gm dealerships here and its on backorder everywhere. but those measurements would be great i appreciate it

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:41 AM
Sucks that TTR sells the front but not the rear :/

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:28 PM
i talked to Aaron there and he said if i could get him one of the mounts and at least seven people to buy them then they could start making them...

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 2:29 PM
let me know if I missed something, sick kids been getting me up in the middle on the night. everything is in inch, unless noted.

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 2:30 PM
forgot to tell you its close to 11 gauge steel

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 5:57 PM
thanks this helps me out alot cant wait to make this considering its all i need for the swap

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:29 PM
11 gauge steel is pretty difficult to bend in a home shop. Were you planning on having a shop do it for you, or do you have access to heavy duty equipment?

Friday, October 11, 2013 4:17 PM
Please tell me this is for the Isuzu? I'm at the point in my build that I need this bracket and I can't find it anywhere so we are going to make one.
Friday, October 11, 2013 6:15 PM
Cinny i was going to have made at a local shop because i dont have the tools for bending steel at my house. And Falcon 2.4 this is the for the Getrag F23 trans.

Friday, October 11, 2013 7:01 PM
Damn, lol I kind of figured from the picture you linked. The search continues
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search