Post pics of your 20's - Page 2 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Post pics of your 20's
Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:55 PM
Yeah, I agree with you there. When I ordered my set, there was only one other person who had these. It was a silver cav with some blue tribal designs on it.

FOR SALE

Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:57 PM
BaggedOn20s wrote:Yeah, I agree with you there. When I ordered my set, there was only one other person who had these. It was a silver cav with some blue tribal designs on it.

BAM.. I have always loved this car minus a few minor things

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:58 PM

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:50 PM
^^^ That's the one... once I seen the lip on that car I went online after drooling over the pictures and had a set heading my way!

Thanks Eternal

FOR SALE
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 6:19 PM
Yeah man. Those are the deepest lips you can find on a 20X7.5 I believe.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:15 PM
I never thought I would say this but 20's on a J look good. Think I want to get some . Yep Im going to sell my 18's. My wife is going to KILL ME!!!!!!!

Life is to short 4 bulls#*$.
Willpower is no match 4 horsepower!
Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:53 AM
Haha, it's addictive. Keep in mind we have a club started on this style of wheel now. I think the count is at 4?

FOR SALE
Friday, March 20, 2009 3:48 PM
I have a couple pics of my car on 20s

Friday, March 20, 2009 8:28 PM
Wow... I'm seeing a ghost.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:13 PM
I've seen Mark's Cav in person, WOW! What a Very nice looking J. Very very nice indeed.

Some old pics.

I like em, but not as much as my Hagens. If I can find a Hagen in 20" I would get em.

The Giovanni Dallar rim looks close to the Hagen, but is only available in 20x8.5"

Monday, March 23, 2009 5:43 AM
James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:I've seen Mark's Cav in person, WOW! What a Very nice looking J. Very very nice indeed.

Some old pics.

I like em, but not as much as my Hagens. If I can find a Hagen in 20" I would get em.

The Giovanni Dallar rim looks close to the Hagen, but is only available in 20x8.5"

Looks great. I think I like the dubs better than the Hagens personally, but that's just me I suppose. The car is awesome either way though

Monday, March 23, 2009 7:17 PM
Eternal (LuxuryTax) wrote:
BaggedOn20s wrote:Yeah, I agree with you there. When I ordered my set, there was only one other person who had these. It was a silver cav with some blue tribal designs on it.

yeah i wanted those rims badly when i saw the lip as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Monday, March 23, 2009 11:12 PM
Eternal (LuxuryTax) wrote:

Do those tires have air in them.... seriously whats the point of the valve stem?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:11 AM
LOL

Friday, March 27, 2009 10:56 AM
A little bit of air

FOR SALE
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 1:35 PM
Cool... this threads back from the dead.. just noticed now...

Might as well update from the OP now that I'm on bags.

Huge difference being bagged on 20's.....

I think its a must on these car's.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:33 PM
This thread reminds me.. I need to polish my lips ASAP.

Thursday, April 02, 2009 3:32 PM
what products are you using to clean your wheels matt/eternal.

FOR SALE
Friday, April 03, 2009 5:17 AM
I use Meguires paint products. Carnuba wax for the faces and paint polish for the lips since they are coated.

Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:23 AM
do you have to do any modification's to the fenders to make 20's fit

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2355881
Sunday, April 12, 2009 1:48 PM
PM me on the paint polish eternal... Been looking for something to remove some finger prints, trying not to damage the coating.

You have to roll the inner fenders in the rear for sure to prevent cutting the tires and rubbing. The fronts fit fine without any modifications on my car but they are aftermarket fenders like Matt's.

FOR SALE
Sunday, May 03, 2009 4:57 PM
lol at this thread.. I remember years bacc when i had my 02 sedan.. i was going to put 20's on it before it was wrecced and i got bashed lol..

just riding around in the 4 door cav

Sunday, May 03, 2009 8:42 PM
gotta love how that works. a nobody wants to do something and gets flammed for it. next thing you no somebody that has a ton of nutswingers does the EXACT same thing and everyone loves it. its a viscous circle

Monday, May 04, 2009 7:01 AM
Wojo wrote:gotta love how that works. a nobody wants to do something and gets flammed for it. next thing you no somebody that has a ton of nutswingers does the EXACT same thing and everyone loves it. its a viscous circle

Welcome to everyday real life.

Monday, May 04, 2009 7:34 AM
thinking about getting the chrome msr 085, have the black ones currently, do any of you know if there is a big weight difference in the two?

"No greater love than this that he lay down his life for his friend"....John 15:13
Monday, May 04, 2009 1:50 PM
thats why you build stuff for you. Everyone has an opinion on something and the world is generally closed minded. I can only imagine how many people will have problems with my car for having jdm integra lights but thats half the fun.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search