Post pics of your 20's - Page 3 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Post pics of your 20's
Monday, May 04, 2009 6:04 PM
Dunno Jeff, I don't catch too much @!#$ for the Honda lights that I have. I am thinking of doing a front end conversion as well which will take away the only thing that is J-Body like.

Only reason I haven't done it yet, I kind of wanted to keep the front like a Cav.

FOR SALE

Monday, May 04, 2009 8:00 PM
Pot hole pic coming soon

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:35 AM
You hit one Eternal??? Damn bro... Post pics up I want to see. Sorry for the Bad News!

FOR SALE
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:17 AM
BaggedOn20s wrote:You hit one Eternal??? Damn bro... Post pics up I want to see. Sorry for the Bad News!

Yeah man. It sucks too... I will be ordering a new rim/tire next week. I was getting on the freeway going down the off ramp and hit a huge pothole doing about 45mph. To make mattesr worse... a single rim has went up in cost almost $30 more bucks.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 6:38 PM
Man that sucks, PM me the price you are paying and I will call the local wheel shop I got mine from to see if I can help on the price.

It's worth a shot.

FOR SALE
Wednesday, May 06, 2009 7:08 PM
BaggedOn20s wrote:Man that sucks, PM me the price you are paying and I will call the local wheel shop I got mine from to see if I can help on the price.

It's worth a shot.

Thanks man. PM Sent!

Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:58 AM
20SN22S (Bagdfire) wrote:

HOLLY HONDA HEADLIGHTS BATMAN! haha I have always wanted some ITR headlights. Just to say I had them LOL.

my personal favorite, Eternal's B&W Cav.

Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:13 AM
Dawson Schild wrote:
20SN22S (Bagdfire) wrote:

HOLLY HONDA HEADLIGHTS BATMAN! haha I have always wanted some ITR headlights. Just to say I had them LOL.

my personal favorite, Eternal's B&W Cav.

Gee thanks!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search