Custom Billet Wheel Spacers - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Custom Billet Wheel Spacers
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 2:52 PM
I am putting out a feeler for any of your guys that might be interested in some custom fitted wheel spacers cut to your specified thickness.

I have a CNC milling machine, and was asked by a few local friends to make them a set. So I would be glad to make some more if anyone is interested.

They will be billet 6061 aluminum, fitted to our hubs and bolt circle. Hub-centric available on some sizes.

Estimated cost will be about $20 per spacer... discounts for multiples or referring your friends....

for those on a budget... I can also mill down some store bought cast aluminum spacers to your desired thickness. that route will cost $5 per spacer for milling... you can supply the spacers, or i can buy them locally for you.

I will post up some photos and details of the completed product in the next week or so. Just wondering what kind of demand there is for these things. I know i use a set of them on my car to clear my wider winter tires from rubbing... but seems like lots of guys like the look of the spacers... so whatever your desire... let me know and i will see what i can do for you.

(also if anyone has any other needs or desires for custom milled parts, brackets, spacers, flanges, etc... i would be glad to hear your ideas)

PS... YES I AM PREMIUM NOW... so leave me alone!

Re: Custom Billet Wheel Spacers
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:12 PM
Are the spacers you're selling this type?

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:23 PM
that "type" is only good for extremely thick spacers... the spacer has to be thick enough to clear the lugs and leave enough room for nuts to secure them.... I can make that style if people want some thick spacers... but something that size would have your tires poking out past your fenders.

My design would be similar to those, except only 5 holes, and no extra lugs.
more like a 5-bolt version of this....

The hub-centric ring in the middle is only available on spacers over a certain thickness.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:33 PM
i would be interested in 5mm hub centric spacer.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 6:32 PM
I could do 5mm no problem. But that thin I may not have enough material for the hub centric ring on the wheel side... Will need to measure and see.
But can do a hub centered spacer no problem.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 7:39 PM
Good luck man. I have spacers for my car already, or else id be in for some.

Dn't forget to mention they need longer studs for the thicker spacers

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, January 06, 2011 5:34 PM
Cool idea man maybe ill jump on the mori sieki duracenter at work n make some lol
Friday, January 07, 2011 8:21 PM
ill have to double check my wheel to caliper clearance. I installed longer studs last fall.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:23 PM
I could use a set of 25mm spacers!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search