02 LSS with hubcaps? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
02 LSS with hubcaps?
Monday, March 07, 2011 4:26 PM
I saw one parked in the parking garage at school. 4 door silver with the LSS lips and hubcaps. Looks very stock as far ride height and other things. I just found it weird. I always thought you got the wheels with the lip kit.

Re: 02 LSS with hubcaps?
Monday, March 07, 2011 4:30 PM
Very weird because it is impossible to swap wheels......

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Monday, March 07, 2011 4:30 PM
maybe hes sitting on winter wheels. you do know that in 2002 you can get a base model cavalier with the ls sport exterior package right? comes with OHV not the eco. but it most likely came with the machines wheels though. so the hubcaps were either his winter wheels or he got 15s because its a cheaper way to get tires. did it have foglights?

Monday, March 07, 2011 4:38 PM
Thanks for your always shining face and personal brand of advice Tinkles. I kind of assumed based off of the completely unmolested state of the car that someone didnt take the time to find 4 matching wheels tires and hubcaps to get rid of nice alloy wheels.

I didnt know you could get the LSS kit without the rest of the crap. Ive never seen that before. Ive seen non-LSS cars with the alloys but not the other way around. I didnt get a good look at the front. It was up against a wall but I saw the front lip.

My first thought was winter wheels too but I figured maybe it was one of those weird GM things.

Monday, March 07, 2011 4:43 PM
i know in canada we had a trim level that was a base model that had the lip i think it was similar to the sun and sound package offered on 99 sunfires

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, March 07, 2011 5:29 PM
NOTa2_4 wrote:i know in canada we had a trim level that was a base model that had the lip i think it was similar to the sun and sound package offered on 99 sunfires

we got that here too i the states.

Monday, March 07, 2011 6:21 PM
I have a base model that I turned into an LS Sport. During the winter I swap out the LS sport rims for studded snow tires on the stock 14 inch steelies that came with the car.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:05 PM
azncav wrote:
NOTa2_4 wrote:i know in canada we had a trim level that was a base model that had the lip i think it was similar to the sun and sound package offered on 99 sunfires

we got that here too in the states.

because we rock!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:01 AM
Blah this isnt wheel and tire material?

Its a production question but whatever works I guess.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search