help with wheel choices! - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
help with wheel choices!
Monday, April 11, 2011 5:42 PM
i've been running tenzo passion 5 click me rims for 3 years and would like to upgrade. i'm looking at these
click
click
sacchi? anyone have any experience with them?
click
again dip any experience?
click
Any other suggestions? ill be running 18x7.5 lowered around 2.6" darker factory grey 03 sunfire. i'm not into shiny chrome so id like to keep the rims black or black and some chrome. sorry about all the links i just dont want to drop $1500 on rims and not have some opinions!

Re: help with wheel choices!
Monday, April 11, 2011 6:24 PM
why dont you get some used wheels? for 1500 you can get some SSRs or volks. with tires.

Monday, April 11, 2011 6:38 PM
thats 1500 with tires and installed. Around here people want 500-700 for used rims complete with curb rash with tires half wore out.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:59 AM
damn..i like those passion 5s better than the other ones you picked out...but 2 of those links didn't work..

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 3:46 PM
i like the tenzo's but iv seen 5 different sets of them in the last year around here. I also need 4 tires and would like to upgrade to 18's here are 2 that i like i believe thses were the ones that the links didnt work.
click
click
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:19 PM
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:44 PM
I <3 Tire Rack. I got my Rims & Tires from there for $1400 after exchange and extra charges over the border! =D

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search