Looking at Rims - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking at Rims
Saturday, November 03, 2012 8:13 PM
So considering I will be the proud owner of a new Z24 come Monday, I've decided I'm gonna pick up some new rims for it, maybe after winter or something, and use the Z rims for winter, since they were painted white and this car is actually worth giving something cool like rims.

I really had my heart set on a set of Konig Blatant's in silver, but after learning they were discontinued and thus very hard to find (especially in 5x100 bolt patterns), I've been looking for alternatives. I like the 5 and 7-spoke wheels, hate 6-spoke, and 8+ is just ridiculous to me. I've been looking at Work XT7's, but haven't decided on 17's or 18's, and have no idea what kind of offset I would be needing.

So, rim suggestions? 17's or 18's? And what's a good offset? I'd like to avoid spacers if I can, but if I must use them, anyone got a good hub-centric spacer they've have a good experience with?

Re: Looking at Rims
Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:43 PM
I'd also like to point out I'd like the rear tires to be more flush with the quarter, like the fronts are.

Re: Looking at Rims
Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:22 PM
I'd go 18's. Most are 18x8 and if u go with some that size. I'd go with a 35mm offset if u want the rears some what flush.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search