15" Rim/Offset Advice - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
15" Rim/Offset Advice
Monday, June 24, 2013 3:32 PM
Just looking for some advice on a set of 15" rims. I currently have a stock height 03 ZType(LS Sport kit) but with the 15" alloys. I was trying to find a local set of Z24 rims till I have the money to lower it and get rims for it. However the Z24 rims are rare to find local and when you do they are way over priced for a stock rim. I ended up replacing the tires on my stock 15's with a set of Firestone Champion HR's 19 5/65/15's.

I was looking around and a few local places have some deals on decent 15" rims for not much more then I'd pay for a set of Z24's anyway so I've been thinking about picking up a set of 15's till I get around ill lowering and a set of larger rims.

A couple I'm looking at have different sizes and offset's and I'm looking for something that will look good. Not sunk in or stuck way out(I know it won't be an issue). I'm between a sets with
Offset: +42 Bore: 73.1 Size: 15X6
Offset: +40 Bore: 73.1 Size: 15X6.5
Offset: +45 Bore: 73.1 Size: 15X6.5

Any opinions on what would be a good fit for now on a 15" with stock height as well as possibly on a small drop in the future?

Re: 15" Rim/Offset Advice
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:42 PM
If going with 6" wide... you should try to find something in the 0 offset range. Would sit decently flush.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search