bfg kdw2 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bfg kdw2
Friday, November 01, 2013 9:21 AM
Anybody ever run these on there j ? Ive ran the kdw on my f bodys and loved them but never ran the kdw2 just wanna hear what yall think. And ima be running size 225/45/16 need some more foot print on my j

I Love My J ♡

Re: bfg kdw2
Friday, November 01, 2013 9:34 AM
Had them.

Great grip until they get low on tread.

Once the tread gets down they are very noisy.
Friday, November 01, 2013 1:33 PM
Like mud tire noisy ? Well i guess they let you know when there low on tread haha

I Love My J ♡
Friday, November 01, 2013 2:23 PM
Like mud tire noisy yes.
Friday, November 01, 2013 2:40 PM
Well that sucks. How you like them in the rain?

I Love My J ♡
Friday, November 01, 2013 3:06 PM
I found they hydroplaned very easy.

I am happy though with my Continental extreme contact DW's though.

Very good in rain.

Not the absolute best tire out there but a very good overall tire.
Saturday, November 02, 2013 3:53 PM
How meny miles did you get outta the bfgs? Im a huge bfg guy and always had good luck with them as far as performance and millage

I Love My J ♡
Monday, November 11, 2013 8:48 AM
look at dunlop direzza dz101....

Monday, November 11, 2013 8:40 PM
You perfer those over the kdw2?

I Love My J ♡
Monday, November 11, 2013 10:14 PM
I have hancook vetus 4 on my 89 255/45/17 and on my 3rd gen 215s. I love them they are very grippy , heat up fast, and you can do 120mph in the rain. They a very soft tire and I only get about 20,000 miles out of them. About 2 years. They are so far the best tire I can find on the cheap side. I mean they are absolutely a soft grippy tire. I have a really hard time getting them to screech in a turn. They are not good in snow at all!

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:12 AM
cody nobbs wrote:You perfer those over the kdw2?

best tires i have put on any car i have every owned....soft grippy and inexpensive.

Sunday, December 01, 2013 6:48 PM
I ran a set of ventus on my i roc and same as what you said grippy and 120 mph in the rain they where a very nice tire untill i smoked them off lmao but i liked them alot! you can kinda see the tire here

I Love My J ♡
Saturday, December 07, 2013 5:06 AM
Liked my KDW-2's when I had them... Hated how short the treat wear life was. Won't ever buy them again.

Saturday, December 07, 2013 7:32 PM
Im glad you guys are all replying and letting me know how your kdw2 experiences were. Before i spend the money its nice to hear real people insted of online reviews.

I Love My J ♡
Sunday, December 08, 2013 3:57 AM
Whats your budget? Ive been running the falken Azenis RT-615K for a few years and am happy with them.

Sunday, December 08, 2013 5:23 AM
Well my buget is none as of now since my engine blew up. But when the time cones for tires there wont be a budget i cant stand having @!#$y tires on a car it kills the driving experience. Im just a big bfg freak and have had two sets of kdw1 and loved them so first place i looked was kdw2 but im open to ideas!

I Love My J ♡
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search