Wheel cover - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wheel cover
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:49 AM
I want to get a new wheel covers. I still have the stock ones.

Basically every wheel cover out there, is those snap on things, that tend to fall off. I have read all reviews on amazon, and people always complain that they end up falling off

I'm looking for a wheel cover, that will fit the wheel just like the stock cover

I want ones that come with lug nuts, that fit into the wheels like stock, is impossible to find

considering just sanding and painting the stock ones

Re: Wheel cover
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 11:35 AM
Whaaaaatttt?!?!?!?!?! I thought there was no point in modifying the cavalier!!!!!! Cavaliers are crap why are you bothering to spend any money on one???? Isn't swapping wheel covers an insult to your car just like swapping seats?

2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Sedan 2.2l Ecotec 4 Speed Auto.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:20 PM
backpacker3 wrote:Whaaaaatttt?!?!?!?!?! I thought there was no point in modifying the cavalier!!!!!! Cavaliers are crap why are you bothering to spend any money on one???? Isn't swapping wheel covers an insult to your car just like swapping seats?

I knew someone would say something like this, before I even made the thread lol so predictable

I'm looking for aftermarket wheel cover, not swapping

if you consider going aftermarket an insult, then all of you are a disgrace to the cavalier, since all you use is aftermarket parts ha!

You cannot compare spending $20 on some wheel cover, to spending thousand on some poverty car

HUGE difference

One thing, is making it look a little cleaner, by getting new wheel covers, and fixing clear coat delamination

and going all out, like a faggot with riced out rims, painting your interior, led lights, bodykits, farts, cheap as wings, etc

basically trying to make your cheapo look fast lol
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:35 PM
You know why you'll get responses like that? Because you come on here bash everyone, and then want help on something with a very simple answer. Would you want to help some random person who walked up to you said you were an idiot and then asked for help?

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:56 PM
Why modify your car? There is only a very small community of people that modify these cars...

They are only made for a-b transportation. By changing your wheel covers or even painting your stockers you will be ricing out your car and spitting in the face of your car's pride. basically telling your car that it sucks.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:01 PM
P.s. Afaik only factory wheel covers come with the bolt on fake lug nuts so you'd have to use them from another model car... But we all know your stance on utilizing factory parts from another platform.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:07 PM
strat81 wrote:P.s. Afaik only factory wheel covers come with the bolt on fake lug nuts so you'd have to use them from another model car... But we all know your stance on utilizing factory parts from another platform.

the ironic thing, is the majority of factory wheel covers that have 5 lug nuts, and could possibly fit the cavalier, are not 14 inches lol

the majority are 15 and above

those snap on things, just plain suck, and will fall off

my stock wheel cover, are all discolored and @!#$, I can sand it, and make it look even

but would probably stick to the steelies, clean them, paint them with matte black, done
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 3:07 PM
Except ones from another cavalier.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 3:05 AM
JUST GO TO CANADIAN TIRE BIG SPENDER!

BLACKMANTIS
Tuesday, August 05, 2014 3:07 AM
OR AT WALMART IN YOUR CASE...

BLACKMANTIS
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search