rim color!?!?!?!? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rim color!?!?!?!?
Monday, January 20, 2014 8:18 PM
Okay so I'm contemplating painting my rims, I was thinking black with a red lip and then painting my accents black (trim on doors,car is red). Some of my friends say white rims and then paint my accents white.... Any recommendations on any other colors or which route I should go??? Thanks, its a tough decision lol

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Re: rim color!?!?!?!?
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:22 AM
I'd go with the black and red personally.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 12:44 PM
I think black would be for the best. I'd not paint the trim any weird colors. Enough black plastic is on our cars for the black wheels to not look off.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:03 PM
i was thinking black too, but everyone where im from says white rims would look good...

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:28 PM
Lime green, but hey, that's just personal preference.

But seriously, black with red accent , try to find a red similar to your car. Rims you can change easy, the rest of the car not so much.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:33 PM
i think ima do white rims and put them on, if i dont like them, i have 2 sets on ls rims lol

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:22 AM
If you have a dark colored car light colored wheels always look better in my opinion , contrast cathes the eye which is why i have platinum finsh wheels on my black cavy.

BLACKMANTIS
Wednesday, April 08, 2015 1:53 AM
I have the Konig zero-in 15x6.5
Attachments
image.jpg (197k)

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 1:18 AM
White will look good and is not really common though a bit hard to clean and maintain.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search