hercules or hankooks!? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hercules or hankooks!?
Friday, August 12, 2005 7:43 AM
i can get hercules g5000z's and i have heard there good and a nice hard tire and i know the hankook is a good tire to it's a h405,i can get the hercules for 100 buks a tire from my dads buddys shop he said he would put them on balance it and w/e else.the hankook i can get it from another guy for 138 a tire so altogther thats 552 he quoted me i can get it on also with my new rims i am getting from him but i heard the peps he gets them off,there"mickey mouse" so.....just want to know witch tire is better!??(i can save myself almost 100 buks but ....)............thanks guys....Greg

have a good one!

Re: hercules or hankooks!?
Friday, August 12, 2005 7:49 AM
why would you want hard tires? hard tires = less traction

the lower the tires traction rating the gripper they are...

Friday, August 12, 2005 7:51 AM
well w/e some guy "scorpion" on jco said there just a hard tire to wear down and they have been good to him.
Friday, August 12, 2005 8:23 AM
hard tire to wear down = higher tread rating

a tire with a higher tread rating isn't the best handling tire...the tires that come on the cavalier squeal more than a stuck pig....thats because they have a higher tread wear rating. This is also why people complain about them having bad traction in the winter/rain and adverse conditions. My suggestion is to save up for better tires.

Friday, August 12, 2005 3:02 PM
meh no point at all.hankook h405's sound like a good tire and same with the hercules.so yea you can't go wrong 100 buks a tire i don't feel like payin 300 when there gonna get burned off.my nebor has a 03 tiburon hyandia quoted him to replace that tire he has 300 buks!!! pfffttt talk about a rip off
Friday, August 12, 2005 9:37 PM
Greg Deline wrote:meh no point at all.hankook h405's sound like a good tire and same with the hercules.so yea you can't go wrong 100 buks a tire i don't feel like payin 300 when there gonna get burned off.my nebor has a 03 tiburon hyandia quoted him to replace that tire he has 300 buks!!! pfffttt talk about a rip off

there cheap for a reason. if your not willing to spend the money, moddin' a car isnt for you

Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:10 AM
i duno i have heard there a pretty good tire both of them especailly for the$$.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search