primewell pz900 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
primewell pz900
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 12:15 PM
has anyone ever tried these wheels out ? i got a set from a friend but i wanted some opinions there size 205/55/16 and thell b on a sedan with z wheels off a 97

Re: primewell pz900
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:35 PM
Ive had a set of those for about a month now. Mine are 215/45-17. No complaints so far. I havent thrown it into any serious turns, but they have been just fine in normal wet and dry driving.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:44 PM
from what i was reading on the net there renamed Firestone tires

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:51 AM
i know but r they good tires?
Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:33 PM
primewell is firestones generic tire.. you know when they tell you the price on the michelins and you ask for the cheaper option they give you primewells
Friday, March 26, 2010 6:06 PM
Im a tech at firestone at the moment... and primewells are not renamed firestone tires but their house tire that they keep in stock for the customers that want the cheap @!#$.. they are just imported tires from china...
Friday, March 26, 2010 6:09 PM
they usually take some extra weight to balance out and arent always perfectly round... and primewells are the tires we see blow out most... but usually cause the common customer for them will ride them well beyond the cords...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search