steering wheels?! - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: steering wheels?!
Sunday, July 03, 2011 9:56 AM
You can probably find that exact one on ebay for less than $50

Sunday, July 03, 2011 6:04 PM
Joshua Pavao wrote:got my hub today!! about half an hour later i had the wheel on

i love it.

got the same one love the grip but i would prefer to ditch the deep dish, hard to reach the blinkers and wipers.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:24 PM
I have a question my father said its pretty dificult to replace the stearing wheel with an aftermarket one. Is there a step by step list to do this process?

Friday, August 19, 2011 10:25 AM
anyone kind enough to give the part numer for their momo or nrg hub and possible quick release of it? cars get stolen here to much and like to take mine out with me.

Little Sedan That Could <3 Forever

Saturday, August 20, 2011 2:26 PM
Spitfire wrote:

momo drifting steering wheel, with momo nero shift knob

Nice, does this wheel come in all black, or black and red?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, March 04, 2012 9:27 PM
kind of interested in seeing more of these...Im looking to do this after i get my boost setup all completed. Anyone done anything yet to get rid of that ugly square column cover after swapping out wheels?

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 2:44 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:
Spitfire wrote:

momo drifting steering wheel, with momo nero shift knob

Nice, does this wheel come in all black, or black and red?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MOMO-STEERING-WHEEL-DRIFTING-33-330MM-RED-LEATHER-DISH-90MM-DRF33BK1R-/150759765101?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2319fb746d

black and red my friend

150.0 DB, Loudest in Atlantic Canada, Street Class A.
Next year 155 DB
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 2:58 PM
2004... No aftermarket wheel for me...

From what I hear.

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:25 AM
I heard the same as well, where the 03-05's have different hub setups.

Can anyone clarify please?

I've held off on getting one because of it.

But Spitfire's lookee like a new one....
Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:55 AM
They make a hub for the 03+. I actually have one in the garage, Not sure the brand or part number but it was just a bit too small to fit on my car so I would have to fit the 03+.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:54 AM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I thought they didn't!

Any thoughts to where I can get one?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:50 AM
Around a year ago a few guys posted up pictures of retro-style wheels with bandanas tied around the hub. Would love to see some of those setups show up in here, especially with install pics.

Monday, March 19, 2012 2:17 AM
i have the part number to the 03-05 momo hub, anyone needs it i have it so message me if you need it or as soon as i can i'll post a pic of the box with the numbers on it.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Monday, March 19, 2012 2:53 AM
the same momo hub u can get for older Cavalier or Sunfires still works with the 03-05's too, my friends Peter has a 05 cav and Roger has a 95 cav with a 04 steering setup form the Sunfire he useed for his ecotec swap and both kept their old steering setups from their older cars and their wheels are in, I got my old hub from my 99 goin in my 04 just gotta find a have decent silver racing wheel.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:30 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:2004... No aftermarket wheel for me...

From what I hear.

my sunfire is an 04, the gm adapter from sparco will fit

150.0 DB, Loudest in Atlantic Canada, Street Class A.
Next year 155 DB
Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:06 AM
ok so i have called every aftermarket steering wheel company that i can think of, i am looking to get a aftermarket steering wheel with a quick realese hub and need to get a hub adapert to fit on my column, the issue i keep running into is that no one can find anything for a 2003 cavalier base model at all, anyone here know where i can find a hub that will work with a quick realese and wheel so i can get rid of the crap stock wheel PLEASE help thanks guys

Schrödinger's cat
Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:39 AM
I know they make them for older thrid gen j-bodies....http://www.getnrg.com/

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:42 AM
I have an adapter for the smaller shaft jbody on the shelf in the garage. They are the same as another car. I will see if I can figure out what its from.

On a side note, if interested in the one I got pm me.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Thursday, May 10, 2012 2:03 PM
Sparco hub adapter # 01502099 will fit the smaller spline 03-05 cavy and fires.

Truth. I have one in my car. And so does spitfire. That's the part number he mentioned previously.

Monday, May 14, 2012 10:02 AM
so with that hub will that take any 6 bolt aftermarket wheel? sorry for being so noob guys. once i get everything put on my car i will try and get some pics uploaded for you guys thanks for all the help again

Schrödinger's cat
Monday, May 14, 2012 12:50 PM
BTW this is the one steering wheel i am looking at http://www.ebay.com/itm/220850968119?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 let me know what yall think

Schrödinger's cat

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:21 PM

tenzo r version 5 wheel with momo hub adapter

Friday, May 25, 2012 12:16 PM
looks good strat!
i have an 04 base model and i noticed mine doesnt have an adjustable steering column...what models came with that and how does that effect who can use what hubs?
Ive hated the bulky steering wheels in this car since I've owned it...but I have also had air bags save my life on more than one occassion, so its a toss up really....the one time i didnt have it my jeep got totaled at 60mph and my face went right into/through the steering wheel, barely missing the center column by about 5mm... needless to say my face was turned into a picasso painting (but dont worry, after a painful broken nose, and about 100 stitches im pretty again )

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 6:54 PM
Agent Omega wrote:Around a year ago a few guys posted up pictures of retro-style wheels with bandanas tied around the hub. Would love to see some of those setups show up in here, especially with install pics.

Monday, August 27, 2012 4:46 PM
Oh look a little hot wheels car glue to the dash, Is thats the same make and model and color as your own?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search