Cavalier 4 Door Gauge Pod Pillar - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavalier 4 Door Gauge Pod Pillar
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 7:52 PM
Does anyone know if there are any gauge pod pillars for the 4 door Chevy Cavalier (specifically speaking of a 2003)? Or any other methods of installing gauges while retaining a stock look (i.e. steering column gauge, in dash gauge, etc)?

Re: Cavalier 4 Door Gauge Pod Pillar
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:32 PM
i did the 2000 cavalier glowshift pillar which should be the same for the o3 and bought a can of interior gray paint form autozone and painted it to match interior and it looks like stock pillar only with glowshift guages
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:31 PM
Is the pillar for the 4 door Cavalier? Do you have a link? The thing is that I've have read and heard, but not confirmed, that the 2 door and 4 door Cavaliers have different pillars.
Thursday, March 10, 2011 5:43 PM
They do have completely different pillars for sure since I just went from a coupe to a sedan otherwise I would have had my old painted pillar covers on already but in wondering the same thing as well

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:14 PM
Bump

Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:34 PM
i have a 99 sedan that i bought a three gauge cluster for the a pillar from streetbeatcustoms.com i found it through google shopping.....

Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:56 PM
matthew willerson wrote:i have a 99 sedan that i bought a three gauge cluster for the a pillar from streetbeatcustoms.com i found it through google shopping.....
Is this it?? Linky. Do you know if the pillar 02 pillar is the same as an 03+

Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:17 PM
yeah thats it...and sorry to say but i have no idea if they are the same or not..

Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:19 PM
Thanks! really helped.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search