locked kes in the car - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
locked kes in the car
Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:27 AM
locked my keys in my car what's the way to get in my car or if some get me a diagram of the door the door that be great and there's a real fast way to do it that be good to because there's a hurricane coming THANKS

speed kills save lives drive a honda

Re: locked kes in the car
Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:36 AM
Manual locks, coat hanger where the top corner of the door meets.
Power locks, same deal just have to push the button.
Saturday, August 27, 2011 7:46 AM
i got thanks

speed kills save lives drive a honda
Saturday, August 27, 2011 8:03 AM
if you wanna do it the manual way you can... but to be honest, gm's key style rotation is lack luster. odds are if you go to the junk yard, pull ten sets of j-body keys from the cars then try each key, one of them will open it. hell my buddie's 94 lumina z34 key opens my 97 cavalier.... as well as another buddie's 2000 grand am key opened my 98 cavalier.

if manual, find a plastic wedge of some kind (something that will not scratch ur paint) and jam it in the top of the passenger door wedging it apart as best you can... then simply find a long, stiff but pliable piece of metal (an aluminum rod works very well) and fit it between the roof and the door... be careful not to tear ur rubber door seal though.... then just flip the lock button out, its easy as hell on a cavalier...

lol, i re-read and saw u wanted a fast way, well.... the fastest way is to throw a brick through ur side window... but... lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Saturday, August 27, 2011 8:07 AM

Sunday, August 28, 2011 8:52 AM
Steel banding strap slim jim....

-I drive my car to work-
Sunday, August 28, 2011 9:55 AM
60" pieces of 3/16" brake line.
Monday, August 29, 2011 4:59 PM
call roadside for FREE if you have it. They'll jimmie that b!tch in 5 min. If you dont have it, add roadside to your phone or insurance plan for like DOLLARS over a 6month term. My ATT is like 2$ a month, I think my insurance roadside is even less. Then no damage to your car or weather stripping.

Then go to walmart, buy one of those strong magnet key holders, and find a good spot under your rear frame to hide it. Cant get any easier.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Monday, August 29, 2011 5:17 PM
I have a few people pull the door out. get a nice sturdy antennae off a truck or something, go in front of the mirror, and slide it in from the front of the door in the front by the hinge and just push the rocker back. worked like a charm.

Monday, August 29, 2011 11:50 PM
Put flathead in door lock and turn

cavy locks suck

Be carefull u may brake the lock but it will open
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:04 AM
If you shave your car and leave the inside handles functional, here's another trick. You can pry out the top of the door and drop in a 10-12 gauge power wire with a loop tied on the end and grab the handle. Pull it toward the back of the car and you are in.

If it can't drag, it ain't low enough!
Sunday, September 04, 2011 3:37 PM
spare key > anyting else. just sayin lol...

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Sunday, September 04, 2011 4:04 PM
Yep, spare key is nice. I have the credit card key for my wallet and it has come in useful a couple of times.

Sunday, September 04, 2011 4:17 PM
do like the asshats that stole my radio did, break the plastic piece off the b pillar pop the glass out and reach in
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 7:06 PM
^this, you can pull the glass out about 6 inches with out damaging anyhting other than the black part. And you an reuse it if youre not too picky.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search