dash cap? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
dash cap?
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:19 PM
has anybody tried this Your text to link here... it almost seems to good to be true... i just dont want to pay 100 bucks for it if its junk

Re: dash cap?
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:59 PM
members have been using those for years now.

Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:06 AM
lmao i havent been on here much lately. I thought i saw some posts for it about a year ago but never heard any feedback.. thanks for the quick reply..

Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:49 PM
Ive never seen that and im also interested
Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:53 PM
ill take one and bronze cav you need to gimmme all that carbon engine pieces your just got from the classified section

Modding my j since I found the org
Friday, August 26, 2011 4:13 AM
lol yea it was a suprise to me too that there arent a ton of people jumping at the dash caps and if they are they are doing it in secret and not giving anybody feedback lol...

sorry alejandro....i needed to spice my engine bay up a bit lol.. ill let you know if i get it all and dont like it.. hows that sound

Friday, August 26, 2011 9:22 AM
just playing brother car looks great and im sure the pieces will make your bay stand out, you should do a photo shoot or something car is looking great.

Saturday, August 27, 2011 7:31 PM
well i wish more people lived close to me because i love to have mini photo shoots lol

Sunday, August 28, 2011 7:23 PM
Is that the piece that is right where the dash meets the window?? Because mine is cracked.
Monday, August 29, 2011 10:01 AM
yes sir!!! and i believe theyll paint it a number of colors for an extra amount of money. and hell yeah bronze we have a few people around dfw but we are so spread out no one wants to drive for a meet.

Monday, August 29, 2011 5:24 PM
well we have some members near here but everytime i see them they ignore me lol like today i was on my ninja at taco bell and a j-body.org member went through the drive thru.. it was a 95-99 gold/pewter z24 with painted black factory rims.... gorgeous it was clean as hell.. zero dents, zero fading, could hardly tell its atleast a decade old.. I was gonna go up and talk to him but he was gone before i could he had an .org sticker on his left rear corner window behind the driver.. so i think hes a member..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search