C/F shifter & e-brake boots - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
C/F shifter & e-brake boots
Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:48 PM
Anyone know where I can a set? Black carbon fiber exactly...I searched and it looks like the only group purhase or whatever is no longer aroundd since it was in 07 and 08.
Thanks !

Re: C/F shifter & e-brake boots
Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:43 PM
I got mine from an Ebay vendor. Can't remember the name, but they were like $25 shipped and excellent quality and fit. The vendor I bought from let you mix and match colors or just use solids...I got satin black and c/f. Still holding up strong 2 years later.

Thursday, October 20, 2011 3:27 PM
^^Is that c/f vinyl?

Just to warn you. If you're looking for boots made from real carbon fiber they don't hold up well if you drive your car daily (at least mine didn't). Mine unraveled within a years time and now they look like poo. I'm actually looking to get new boots now.

Here's mine after they were first installed:

Mine were made by a company called JBS Customs which I believe is the company that made the ones that were in the GP years back.

Friday, October 21, 2011 4:10 AM
Micah (Shadowfire) wrote:^^Is that c/f vinyl?

Yup.

Monday, October 24, 2011 5:41 PM
Monday, October 24, 2011 7:04 PM
alex priggen wrote:http://www.redlinegoods.com/

I can vouch for this co. i bought these for my redline. The install was very easy and the quality is very good. If anyone need pics i can post them up, just pm me.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:32 PM
alex priggen wrote:http://www.redlinegoods.com/

Ordered mine from here in march 2011.... but never got it. Guy said It could still come but its not his problem. I was like wtf?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search