Gauge Selection - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gauge Selection
Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:48 PM
hey guys i was just wondering what gauges should i put in my pillar im putting all autometer whte-faced gauges in and i have the oil pressure gauge already whats your opinion on what the other 2 gauges should be? thanx for any help

MEAN & GREEN.

Re: Gauge Selection
Friday, October 21, 2011 5:32 AM
blinker fluid pressure and exhaust temp gauge

Friday, October 21, 2011 5:37 AM
Cant blame his comment. You dont ask what gauges should you put....what do you think? The real question is what do you need to monitor. What are your build specs...are you N/A or are you turbo charged. It all depends on your setup. You dont want a boost gauge if your N/A....get it?

GMR has got nothing on this
Monday, October 24, 2011 9:52 AM
DOHC_tuner wrote:Cant blame his comment. You dont ask what gauges should you put....what do you think? The real question is what do you need to monitor. What are your build specs...are you N/A or are you turbo charged. It all depends on your setup. You dont want a boost gauge if your N/A....get it?

Monday, October 24, 2011 10:34 AM
I'm with Joey... Blinker fluid pressure and water PH would be the most useful...

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:17 PM
J03Y wrote:blinker fluid pressure and exhaust temp gauge

Don't forget flux capacitor level. And maybe an indicator light to know when you've hit 88mph

Friday, October 28, 2011 5:23 PM
I thought the 97 blinkers were spring loaded, not fluid pressurized...oh well, Im with them on the blinker fluid..I know I have one for each blinker and I have 6 of them.
As for the other, I would put a baby Beta fish in there and a mini bowl, it also acts as a leveler for when your G's are kickin in on hard turns.

just my .02

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:22 AM
1 gauge for either boost pressure or N2O line pressure depending on your choice of power adder, and wideband.

1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search