Seat Brackets - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Seat Brackets
Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:46 PM
So i want to put some recaros in my 04 cavalier and i didn't know if there are brackets. I am getting some used recaros without the bracket and i would like to save money and not buy a universal bracket. Can i fabricate my seat bracket i have in my car to fit the new seats?

Re: Seat Brackets
Friday, November 18, 2011 4:50 AM
you can have someone modify your factory brackets to fit if they or you have welding skills

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, November 19, 2011 8:24 AM
im actually gonna do a right up on this when I switch my apc seats out to my sparco I made both brackets for 560 bucks
Monday, November 21, 2011 3:53 PM
560 bucks for brackets?
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 8:52 AM
Chris Gatti wrote:im actually gonna do a right up on this when I switch my apc seats out to my sparco I made both brackets for 560 bucks

you know that Sparco sells brackets to fit their seats and drop into a cavalier with no modding for less than half what you paid, right?

I sincerely hope that was a type.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 9:27 PM
haha I paid $20 for materials and made my own brackets and they are 100 percent safe

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, December 16, 2011 8:12 AM
Andy's Auto sport has a lot of brackets for different model seats.
I think recaro was one.
http://www.andysautosport.com/racing_seats/chevrolet_cavalier.html

Friday, December 23, 2011 9:19 AM
J03Y wrote:
Chris Gatti wrote:im actually gonna do a right up on this when I switch my apc seats out to my sparco I made both brackets for 560 bucks

you know that Sparco sells brackets to fit their seats and drop into a cavalier with no modding for less than half what you paid, right?

I sincerely hope that was a type.

yes a big one lol 50 for both haha my mistake sorry sorry haven't made the wright up will get on it after the holidays :/
Friday, December 23, 2011 9:33 AM
Ok I was gonna say, I made mine for about 40 bucks to fit my sparco's lol

Friday, December 23, 2011 9:35 AM
VTLoki wrote:Andy's Auto sport has a lot of brackets for different model seats.
I think recaro was one.
http://www.andysautosport.com/racing_seats/chevrolet_cavalier.html

they do but I don't like how high the seats sit I like my seats low . and I did mine at 1/2 the cost but if you don't wanna spend the time making em here's their link to the adapters

http://www.andysautosport.com/chevrolet/2003_9999_cavalier/interior/seats/seat_bracket/sparco/

sparco makes a universal that fits any car too
Friday, January 27, 2012 12:10 PM
The reason that I did not go with pre made brackets , is because I am tall and I thought that I might sit too high for them, so I made custom ones that let me not be at the headliner....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search