Custom bezel gauge pods!! - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Custom bezel gauge pods!!
Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:42 PM
I know alot of people are looking for this custom gauge bezel well, Any gauge pod you want for your J-body this pic is an example of one, but to get one just go to Ortizcustoms.com or shoot him at text at +1 (401) 579-2607 The pod I've got is custom for me, you tell him what you want and he can probably make it! (MAKE SURE YOU TELL HIM JACOB SENT YOU!!!)

Thanks guys and I hope you get what you want!

Re: Custom bezel gauge pods!!
Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:22 PM
Awesome post bro! Don't bother to add any pictures of the pod he made you so people can see his quality, just give out some random dudes number!

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ on posting skills!

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:30 PM
First of all that is how he wants you to contact him, second I gave you his website and, third the picture must not have uploaded but I tried to. Chill out bro
Sunday, June 03, 2012 8:03 AM
There is nothing special on that site that stands he out from anyone else that is actually on this site and supports it.

Tell him to pay for a membership if he wants to be advertised on the site.

Sunday, June 03, 2012 8:39 AM
He will make anything you want, can't you read? If you don't like this post don't read it, just trying to help people.
Sunday, June 03, 2012 9:45 AM
Stuff seems pretty poorly done to me.....

Everything looks like its " oh hey I stuck a gauge there"

Doesn't really look like it belongs and was there from the factory. I guess if you have no fiberglass skills its better then nothing but id rather do my own. I'm sure it'll help out some people though
Sunday, June 03, 2012 9:58 AM
Whatever you say man you can have your opinions
Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:05 PM
he made two custom pieces for me....

a triple gauge pod using a stock a-pillar that is seamless instead of screwing a lo-tec to it and having it look like ass. the work is near flawless.

a dash bezel with gauge pods in the corners of the cluster area. no loss of vents, and no loss of dimmer or fog light switch or the cig. lighter plug. the work is near flawless.

i recommend this guy 100%. he treated me very well and did a great job.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Sunday, June 03, 2012 2:14 PM
Yeah I agree after I do my swap and turbo it I'm going to send my three pod over the gauges back and have him put the two corner ones in also, thank you for agreeing!
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 4:32 PM
Since when do you screw a Lotek pod on? You attach it to the car with the OEM screws, but you don't screw anything to the OEM cover unless you're buying a universal pod.

I R&D the 03+ A-Pillar pod for them, so I have a little experience with how Lotek does things.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search