*facepalm* - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
*facepalm*
Monday, June 11, 2012 5:25 PM
This is why J owners get a bad rep because of guys like this. He doesn't even have them level or bolted in to a roll bar.

Re: *facepalm*
Monday, June 11, 2012 5:32 PM
pretty angry about this are ya?

Monday, June 11, 2012 5:42 PM
Nah, not even mad. Just amazed at the stupidity of this kid. Looked into harnesses once, and will get one- When I have a mini-stock built for 5/8 asphalt track. Just not worth the risk on a highway.
Monday, June 11, 2012 6:04 PM
Here's mine. No bar, runs 12's. Face palm me all you want.

Monday, June 11, 2012 6:24 PM
Hm... you also seem to have a racing seat and what appears to be a proper installation(I'm presuming you have the wrap-style harness?)
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:40 AM
No bar though so its not proper. I don't see how seat belts give a bad name.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:43 PM
Seat belts don't give the car a bad name, it's the people who unsafely drive and modify them that do.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:05 AM
Mine is safely modified for people around me. The seatbelts are not safely modified for me in the event of a roll over.

Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:08 PM
If you harness is not properly mounted you can actually compress your spine in a collision and do A LOT of damage!! Not saying yours is set up in a way that will cause harm.
Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:12 PM
Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:24 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Here's mine. No bar, runs 12's. Face palm me all you want.

What a sexy bitch!

My friend lives in Polo, need to go see her soon... that POS going to be running soon? Love to go cruise...

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards

Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:36 AM
Aaron Donnelly wrote:If you harness is not properly mounted you can actually compress your spine in a collision and do A LOT of damage!! Not saying yours is set up in a way that will cause harm.

exactly. I know the risk. But if my car is flipping and rolling like that I have a lot worse things to think about than spinal decompression. Trust me I know all about those risks.

And mine has some bent valves... down and out for a bit.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search