Interior Interchangablity - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Interior Interchangablity
Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:52 PM
Was going to be searching the yards for some interior pieces and was wondering how they cross referenced. Im mostly concerned with trunk liners, floor mats, carpet, and rear seats. Parts are for a 97 Z. Any help, advice, suggestions are welcome.

Re: Interior Interchangablity
Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:53 PM
floor mats interchange, trunk liners in convertibles are different, as are the carpets and rear seats. Sedan carpet is different iirc.
Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:58 PM
So are all 95+ coupes are thesame otherthan the consolsconsoleswhich I know how to convert. Thanks

Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:52 PM
95-99 and 2k- up but all can if you want to do a little extra
Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:58 PM
Spencer wrote:floor mats interchange, trunk liners in convertibles are different, as are the carpets and rear seats. Sedan carpet is different iirc.

sorry to disagree, but I have a 95 sedan with the front and rear seats and carpet out of a 2000 2 door z24. Plastic trim and doors are different. I was going to use the center console because it has a better cup holder but the center mount bolt was in a different place. Carpets are identical with the exception of the trunk release not being cut out in the 2000 because it had electric locks.

dennis
Saturday, February 16, 2013 3:59 PM
thats ok , i wasnt 100% sure on the sedan carpet i thought it was a bit longer.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search