Seat Swap? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Seat Swap?
Monday, July 29, 2013 1:55 PM
The driver's seat in my 97 is really worn down, to the point where i think there is no cushion left in them. Like a 400 pound man had had the car its whole life. Anyway, i obviously want to replace the seat, do I have to get one strictly from a either a cavi or sunfire? What years? Are there any other vehicles that would be a direct swap?

Re: Seat Swap?
Monday, July 29, 2013 2:16 PM
as long as its 95-05 they 'll all fit and other cars, check the interior forum, should get some info there

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, July 29, 2013 2:20 PM
Cavalier Thompson wrote:as long as its 95-05 they 'll all fit and other cars, check the interior forum, should get some info there

lol just realized this IS the forum lol, just search here

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, July 29, 2013 3:01 PM
As said anything from 95-05 will fit. But pretty much anything can be made to fit with a little modification depending on your level of skill I would take this moment to upgrade seats stock J seats are awful.
Monday, July 29, 2013 3:49 PM
Thanks for the replies, I guess i'll have to get down to the yard and just try some different seats in a cavalier there. Gotta do something soon, that seat is just awful! lol
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:37 AM
82-02 Camaro and Firebird seats will swap directly as well from what I've read.

With a little bit of welding or slider swapping, you can make Celica, RSX, SRT-4 and many others fit too.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search