coupe carpet in 4 door - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
coupe carpet in 4 door
Tuesday, April 06, 2010 2:54 PM
i searched and didnt find an answer. i have a sunfire coupe and a 4 door cavy and was wondering if the sunfire coupe carpet would fit in the 4 door cavy or is there a difference beetween the coupe and sedan carpets. any help is much appreciated. thanks

Re: coupe carpet in 4 door
Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:57 AM
i would think there layout would be diffrent. if you have both cars just go look at it. see where the carepet raises up for like the seat area and see if its the same distance on the 4 door.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, April 07, 2010 12:16 PM
ya i would think that to but didnt know if someone knew for sure. i guess the only way to know would be to go ahead and try it whenever i go back home. thanks for the reply

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 5:09 PM
not to mention the area at the thresh hold.

Thursday, April 26, 2012 3:51 PM
sik96eco wrote:i searched and didnt find an answer. i have a sunfire coupe and a 4 door cavy and was wondering if the sunfire coupe carpet would fit in the 4 door cavy or is there a difference beetween the coupe and sedan carpets. any help is much appreciated. thanks

at the risk of answering a 2 year old thread...

If have a 95 4 door and dismantled a 2000 Z24 coupe. The carpets are identical.
Pictures if I have time.
dennis
Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:30 AM
I guess ill second the 2 year old reply. I actually have a sunfire sedan carpet in my Cav coupe. Carpets are the same.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Friday, August 30, 2013 12:30 PM
Update on carpet.

Yes they are the same but do note if your trunk latch opener is on the dash or on the floor.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:45 PM
The convertible is the only model with a different shape to the carpeting.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search