cobalt steering wheel... revisited - Page 7 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: cobalt steering wheel... revisited
Sunday, July 27, 2014 6:43 PM
there's no room.

Friday, August 01, 2014 6:44 AM
No light
Attachments
IMG_20140801_064522_581.jpg (932k)

Friday, August 01, 2014 2:44 PM
So what is the verdict on getting the airbag working? I'm not concerned about the steering wheel controls at this point.

Friday, August 01, 2014 3:35 PM
Cinny wrote:So what is the verdict on getting the airbag working? I'm not concerned about the steering wheel controls at this point.

the car is ever changing. I have not finalized this yet. when I do, I'll update this thread.

as I've said every time it's been asked before lol

the wheel has fallen on the back burner... however I may be making a change to a different GM wheel and eliminating the steering wheel controls (I hardly use them anyway and just put a double DIN touch screen in the car anyway)

Monday, August 18, 2014 9:34 PM
subscribed

Friday, November 27, 2015 9:27 PM
has there been any update on the airbag? and is the sunfire clockspring from a specific year range. if radio controls have been adapted is there any pics of the connector after the change as im more visual on all this and really want to do the swap to the cobalt wheel with radio controls and just get the blank for the cruise side since i wont use that ever.
Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:11 AM
are the g5 steering wheels the same as the cobalt ones? would be nice to have a newer wheel with a pontiac logo on it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search