How do you get remove? backrest / of backseat - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How do you get remove? backrest / of backseat
Tuesday, July 21, 2015 6:12 PM
? got bottom half @ the junkyard but couldn't figure out how to backrest out of the hinges on the bottom on each corner of seat.

Re: How do you get remove? backrest / of backseat
Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:36 PM
Ha i actually just did the same thing. Theres a little clip on the left bottom, after u remove the clip its all muscle after that. Pull the backrest as far right as possible to clear the pin its seated over

ReD RaiN
Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:37 PM
Forgot to mention those directions are facing toward the rear of the car

ReD RaiN
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:20 PM
Ha cool, are you talking about that little u shaped plastic clip on the rod on the bottom? I tried pry it off with flat head screw driver. No go but I guess I didn't try hard enough. gonna have to go back quick cause this is a popular junk yard where I am.
Thursday, July 23, 2015 12:09 AM
Yea the plastic clip has to be removed. Pulling the seat far enough to clear the pin can be a pain but that's all to it

ReD RaiN
Thursday, July 23, 2015 12:14 AM
Really wish there was an edit but again forgot to mention prob the most important info on that pin has 2 teeth that needs to be lined up. Fold the seat bout half way down to match. There's a metal plate inside under the fabric u could push through to get a better view

ReD RaiN
Thursday, July 23, 2015 8:14 PM
Ok great, I will go back and try and muscle it out. Thanks for the info much appreciated.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search