Do You Display A Flag? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Do You Display A Flag?
Friday, October 27, 2017 3:28 AM
When I was kid, it seems like everyone in the neighborhood had a flag that was put out during holidays. When I moved away, I didn't have flag to put out-mostly because I lived in apartments or just never thought about it.

After 9/11, I wanted to put out a flag but we didn't have one and the only one I could find was a small one (there was a run on flags in those days), so I just tacked that little flag on the front window and it stayed there until we moved.

The new house had a flag holder in front. I wanted to put it to use so I went on the hunt for a flag. I found one that was made in the U.S. (I just hate the thought of having a U.S. flag that was made in China. ) Then it was trying to find a pole that would go into our holder (it is an older holder so it is bigger than holders you can get today). Hubby "made" me one by using a banister railing that he bought from a home improvement center. Hey, it works. So now I have my flag that I put out during holidays-just like when I was a kid.

I didn't find the right solution
References:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/home-interior-design-decorating/2787268-do-you-display-flag.html

App Trailer Video Examples

Re: Do You Display A Flag?
Friday, October 27, 2017 10:45 PM
Cant someone block this guy... More spam posts then actual posts around here

ReD RaiN
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search