In car cameras - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In car cameras
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:44 PM
Does anyone know where i can get a camera that i can mount inside or on the body of the car... how much do they cost...is it worth it?

Re: In car cameras
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:47 PM
most roll cages have an extra mount you can buy. some are even gyrscopic so that the picture is flat no matter what. those are expensive though.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:50 PM
i'd also like to know were to get one that is actualy small enough to hide some were

Ryan
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:55 PM
Well u can do what I did and just get a tripod and put it in the rear and somehow set it up so it doesn't move around. You can check out my video in the "post vids" topic.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:57 PM
I myself was about to design something since I make sooo many videos! Hand movement sucks and bounce/vibration from the car sucks so It'll be spring loaded somehow! L8r

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:01 PM
Perhaps you can get some of those mini pinhole type cameras and wire them to a multiplexer or something. My uncle wants me to do something similar to his ultralight. I'm just getting into it.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:33 PM
Trev wrote:Does anyone know where i can get a camera that i can mount inside or on the body of the car... how much do they cost...is it worth it?

Ya know if ya woudlnt waist ur money on stupid worthless mods liek this u could ahve ur body kit and lowered already. Just my .02

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:34 PM
Oh yeah this might be better in a different forum.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:13 PM
Quote:

Ya know if ya woudlnt waist ur money on stupid worthless mods liek this u could ahve ur body kit and lowered already. Just my .02

maybe he thinks a body kit and lowering your car is worthless

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:25 PM
BaggedCav98 wrote:
Quote:

maybe he thinks a body kit and lowering your car is worthless

Meh well im friends with him so i can still give him @!#$ plus i know he would love to do up his car like mine but always blows his money on stupid stuff.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:45 PM
make 1 it cant be that hard

Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:33 AM
set it up like the vette in XXX hehe

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:13 AM
Here is a very small cam here and then all ya need is a vcr. You could find one that is 12 volt, or get a regular house one and get an invertor. It sound complicated,but that cam is so small, its worth it. I have that cam in my car, its got a great picture.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:15 AM
Ill see if i still have pics and Diagrams for my DEC, I used it for a look inside an engine, so its strong enough if you want to place it say under your car.

Fact 1:

This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence
structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme.These elements are natural
to my process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

Fact 2:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:21 AM
just get a wireless camera (ie wireless hoem security cam etc) velcro to dash or wherever. and then have a laptop equiped to recieve the signal from the cam.

so then youll have your laptop capturing all the video on the fly as yoru driving. and then everythign is already on the comp. no middle man transfering from cam to comp

if i had a fast car thats whatd id do

/:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::/:::J-BODY FEVER II VIDEO:::/
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:29 AM
Quote:

Meh well im friends with him so i can still give him @!#$ plus i know he would love to do up his car like mine but always blows his money on stupid stuff.

works for me

Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:37 AM
BaggedCav98 wrote:
Quote:

works for me

Keep forgeting that not everyone knows who lives near eachother and who is actually jsut giveing @!#$ or flameing

Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:48 AM
The way I found best is to build a small computer in your car, about 400 and then you can wire a plethora of stuff to it. including an easy to wire usb camera that will take vibrations if you mount it correctly.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:08 AM
i need to think of somthing also. i think im just going to get a tripod and somehow mount it so when i go to the small car bash i can make some sweet vids

-Adam

Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:00 PM
Yes i do believe i put this in the wrong fourm but to late now to do anything about it, second i ain't looking for a exspensive camera matt,maybe 50 to 100 bucks, sorry if u know where i can get a body kit and painted for that much .....let me know. Yes i do know Matt and he makes fun of me and everything all the time so i have noo problem with it. If i made a video i could prolly sell some and make the money back so it would kinda be worth it and it would be neat to have. I am looking for a camera that i could mount outside the car not mainly not on a rollcage. Thanks for all the info

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search