toyota coupe mirrors... - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
toyota coupe mirrors...
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:19 AM
ok, ive got a few questions about these...

where exactly does the switch go in the interior?
does anybody have some close up pics of them on there car? pics of the switch in the car?

do they look identical to 95-99 stock chevy cav mirrors?

thanks.

Re: toyota coupe mirrors...
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:25 AM
ok my bad... i really only wanted to ask about where the switch was on the interior, but then it spawned some other ?'s....

its a ? about interior, dont worry

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 9:29 AM
i am in the process of molding in a "pod" for my switch were my stock power mirror switch was. but at the same time, i have seen a few different people just flush mount it in the door. if i ever do my door panels, the plan was to put it in the door panel. but angled tward the driver like a gauge would be. if that makes sense. i will see if i can get some pictures together for you.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:28 AM
i will just use the stock switch and a separate push button to fold them...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:05 AM
Magik1109 wrote:i will just use the stock switch and a separate push button to fold them...

thats wat i did the toyo switch i had was messed up so went to stock and seperate switch didnt even need to use the jdm relay box doing it that way. Ill try to do a write up later on how you can do it without a jdm relay

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 4:51 PM
bubba knox did u get the write up posted yet sound neat to do it that way

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:23 PM
I havent really spent alot of time working on the car this winter considering school, work and ordering parts for the car. Ill see if I can find time to take apart everything so I remember where I connected each color wire. Hopefully by next week Ill have it up if the weather looks good and I get some time off.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:27 PM
the switch in a factory toyota cav would be where the cigarette lighter is on our cars, there was a little piece that held the mirror switch and the hazard light switch thats kind of like the thing that holds the dimmer and fog light switch. if i ever get around to molding it into my dash in my black Z car thats where im putting mine, just gotta rip them out of my blue Z now!

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Thursday, August 29, 2013 8:29 AM

Sunday, September 08, 2013 10:35 AM
Homunculus[6(sic)6 wrote:]the switch in a factory toyota cav would be where the cigarette lighter is on our cars, there was a little piece that held the mirror switch and the hazard light switch thats kind of like the thing that holds the dimmer and fog light switch. if i ever get around to molding it into my dash in my black Z car thats where im putting mine, just gotta rip them out of my blue Z now!

Carbon TRD do you have a picture of this switch? how would you wire in your hazards?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search