Coverlays cracked dash solution (pic in here) - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Coverlays cracked dash solution (pic in here)
Friday, July 27, 2007 12:23 PM
just helping Chris out with posting pics.

here it is:

The part number is 18-725 and the retail price will be 114.11.

looks really good Chris! thank you and Coverlay for helping us Cavalier owners out.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Re: Coverlays cracked dash solution (pic in here)
Friday, July 27, 2007 12:25 PM
nice!

Friday, July 27, 2007 12:57 PM
that looks great......finally a good solution!@
Friday, July 27, 2007 1:24 PM
Thanks everyone for all your help, I think this will be a good solution to have having to remove the whole dash to fix that forward portion of that dash. I will let everyone know when it is ready for sale. It should be ready sometime next week.
Friday, July 27, 2007 1:34 PM
guess i'll have to scrounge (sp?) up some money. now whats the shipping gonna be like for it?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 28, 2007 5:30 PM
when are they available my dash cracked last week damn it

Saturday, July 28, 2007 6:46 PM
YAY!!!!

Saturday, July 28, 2007 7:11 PM
Time to save some mula!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 1:24 AM
did you mention something about getting them in smooth glossy finishes??
Sunday, July 29, 2007 11:42 AM
Its looking good, props to Chris for getting this thing going so fast!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 2:34 PM
FINALLY!!!! Omg im so siked about this! Looks good...within the past 3 months ive went from 1 tiny crank to 3 major ones!

THanks and im ready to order ASAP!

Monday, July 30, 2007 7:07 AM
The dash cover will have the same texture as the original dash. The shipping will be 25.00 any were in the US.

The real nice thing about the dash cover is that does not require any prep work if you are wanting to dye the dash cover a different color. No need to sand or prime you can dye it right out of the box. I recommend to all my customers to not use spray paint as you guys already know, use a vinyl dye spray like SIMS or Krylon Fusion.

All of the dashes come with a lifetime warranty. The way the warranty works is that in the first 90 days we will cover the dash cover 100%. After 90 days the only thing that you would be responsible for is the 25.00 shipping cost. We have replaced dash covers that were over 15yrs old. The dash cover will have a blue sticker on the bottom of it Please DO NOT remove that sticker that is your warranty card.

Thank you all for all of your help this would have been a lot slower process if it wasn't for everyones input and pics from this forum. Everyone has been great here. The last thing we have to do is the final test fittings and then get the new boxes in. Should be ready for shipment real soon.
Monday, July 30, 2007 10:27 AM
once i get back from vaction I am so all over this. mine has three vertical cracks in the middle a huge one on the pass side and a chunk in the middle missing. stupid stereo.
Monday, July 30, 2007 5:18 PM
Cannot WAIT, my dash seems to grow a new crack or widen one of the existing ones about every couple months now, this will be SO much easier and cheaper then getting a new dash from GM. 140 bucks shipped is a steal.

Monday, July 30, 2007 5:27 PM
paying attention.. skwirl's dash is cracked pretty freakin bad

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:17 AM
The final test fitting is being conducted today and the dash will be ready for sale on Friday. Get your orders in now and we can get those shipped out to you on Monday.

Thanks again for everyones help...If you would like to pre-order one for shipment on Monday please call at 800-633-7090 just ask for me. Thanks
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 11:04 AM
^ make sure to take plenty of pics during the test fitting.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:10 AM
It has been confirmed that our dash cover will fit 95-05 cavy
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:34 PM
.... what about shipping for us canadian folks? we have cracked dash's too!... lol

1997 RedR - ZedR
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 6:56 PM
It would be a good idea to offer international shipping. It doesn't say anything about it in the FAQ. Im sure for a price that these guys would make the arrangements.

OR.....

Buy it... Ship it to one of us....and have us ship it to you!

round about!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:41 PM
saw this on the website

Please note: for orders shipping to outside of the Continental United States, call 325-659-4697 or
email us for shipping prices.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:42 PM
Holy crap, just noticed you guys are in Angelo??? I live in Angelo!!!! Could I just swing by the shop and pick one up???

Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:55 AM
Of course, just call so we can get one ready for you. For international rates call us here at 800-633-7090 and we can get a rate quote for you.
Thursday, August 02, 2007 10:15 AM
Sweet man, I'll give you guys a ring when I get the cash in hand. And if you ever need another Cav for test fitting, let me know

Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:37 AM
I think this would look crazy with some type of carbon fiber vinyl wrap off of ebay.......how about everyone getting together and getting a GP on this prouduct especially since this is a must for the crack in our dashes.........
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search