Emergency brake help!!! - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Emergency brake help!!!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 6:11 PM
ok i am having problems with my emergency brake i bought a universal one billet red carbon fiber and removed my plastic off my e brake now its only metal and i ruined the plastic it wont fit back on, also the button at the end isnt round its curved is there any way i can fix this problem or am i going to have to buy a new handle maybe paint it or something or did we get screwed on e brake handles i have a few ideas and one of them is to go buy a round button to fit thru the top of the e brake handle and attach it somehow can anyone help me any ideas anyone done this before i know someone has had to...

Re: Emergency brake help!!!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:07 PM
keep grinding away at it untill the universal one fits...at least thats what i did with my old car
except instead of using a universal ebrake cover i used a universal automatic transmission knob

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:14 PM
wow.i love the handle on it man.Mine just has the leather boot and from there on its metal.I need the gripper that slides over and firmly holds the button in place.Not sure where to get one at though.Do you know where i can get a really cool handle.Like the chrome one you have?

i like it man.good job.im liking youre interior.Mine is all stock except for a chrome shifter knob and some apc pedal clips and the white guage background.<<<sorry about that i couldnt remeber what its called.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:02 AM
killer look ike i love were youre headed, looking at that emerg brake handle

Modding my j since I found the org
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search