installing power mirrors/windows. - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
installing power mirrors/windows.
Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:00 PM
Hey all not sure where to put this so I will put it in Maintenance. can a person install power windows into a 2002 sunfire that does not have power windows. I know you can buy after market kits but can you install stock power windows in a 2002 sunfire that has hand crank windows? I also want too install power mirrors? can you do the same here. the main thing that I am thinking would be the issue is electrical connections, is a base model sunfire wired for power mirrors/windows just not equipped?
thanks. let me know if I should put this in a different forum?

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?

Re: installing power mirrors/windows.
Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:10 PM
Cross posting FTL

Please follow this link and READ

Pay special attention to number 11

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:12 PM

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:12 PM
Saturday, June 11, 2011 6:44 PM
well here is some help for you,The Spal kit is the best way to go for the power windows,great kit and works well..

No your car is not wired for power anything so yes you will need to run wires into both doors for your power mirrors.

It can be done,I just don't remember the colors off the top of my head,Hope this helped out.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search