04' Cavalier 2 DR Window Motor Part (Neeed an odd part) - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
04' Cavalier 2 DR Window Motor Part (Neeed an odd part)
Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:32 AM
So long story short the person who owned the car before me and installed the aftermarket window motor didn't tighten the bolts all the way on the window motor and three fell out. There's a mount or something like that that connects to the motor and to the door. That snapped because it was taking the force of the window. For the longest time I thought I needed to replace a broken window clip. Until one day the motor shifted just right and disconnected it's power connector. (lol). So long story short I'm looking to find this bracket online. I went to the stealership and had no luck. Wasn't even listed on the door assembly parts list. Perhaps it only comes with the motor? So attached are the pictures with the part circled. NOTE: This isn't my car door (I'm a dunce and didn't take a pic with it apart). However the part is in just about the exact same spot and looks the same. Hope I can get some help here!!! Link to the part would be sweet! Also for reference, the motor and rest ot the assembly operates as it should. Put the bolts back in and got a MASSIVE zip tie as a temp fix - supporting the window motor.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search