Fiberglass Dash??? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fiberglass Dash???
Friday, February 03, 2006 7:46 AM
I have a sunfire and I want to glass the dash. What do I have to do in order to accomplish this? Do I have to remove the padding first or do I just glass over top? Will I have a glare when it's painted? Just asking so I don't mess up.

Re: Fiberglass Dash???
Friday, February 03, 2006 7:55 AM
search please

you can paint or strip completly and start that way

Friday, February 03, 2006 12:28 PM
go to http://www.fibreglast.com/contentpages-main-Learning-Center-283.html tell you everything you need to know. yea and search there are tons of stuff on this

Friday, February 03, 2006 12:46 PM

Friday, February 03, 2006 2:06 PM
@!#$ i hate people that just tell you the seach....waste of human life they are...

i mean yes it has been braught up a million time but still..come on. anyways there are different ways of doing it. personally with mine, well im lazy so i didn't remove the padding and with worked out fine. but i did drill a million tiny hole 1st to help the resin grip since you can't sand vynal.

Friday, February 03, 2006 2:37 PM
STLWACO (XXX Rated) wrote:

you again, lol

Friday, February 03, 2006 2:43 PM
certsfire wrote:@!#$ i hate people that just tell you the seach....waste of human life they are...

i mean yes it has been braught up a million time but still..come on. anyways there are different ways of doing it. personally with mine, well im lazy so i didn't remove the padding and with worked out fine. but i did drill a million tiny hole 1st to help the resin grip since you can't sand vynal.

sandy what?

go to AG and take it up

thats why theres a search button...

certsfire wrote:@!#$ i hate people that just tell you the seach....waste of human life they are....

and they're not bc they cant click 1 button and just "waste" 2 min of their life opposed to 2 hrs waitin for a response

Friday, February 03, 2006 4:56 PM
I know I can search but I still want to know if there will be a glare on the windshield or not. Thats kinda hard to search for.

Friday, February 03, 2006 7:09 PM
thats also discussed in most of those threads, but it really depends on the color of the dash, and the ammt of clear on it

some have success with no glare, some have insane glare

Saturday, February 04, 2006 2:55 AM
Ozzie(aka LED KING) wrote:
certsfire wrote:@!#$ i hate people that just tell you the seach....waste of human life they are...

sandy what?

go to AG and take it up

thats why theres a search button...

certsfire wrote:@!#$ i hate people that just tell you the seach....waste of human life they are....

and they're not bc they cant click 1 button and just "waste" 2 min of their life opposed to 2 hrs waitin for a response

Could someone translate this for me please, because...

I got nothin'
Saturday, February 04, 2006 5:32 AM
i get in e-yelled at for tellin somone to search

but everyone else can suck on mama's titay and just post with out searching

and yet they are not called a waste of human life?

Monday, February 06, 2006 3:48 PM

yeah guess we are a waste of life for not wanting to answer the same qustion for the hundredth time when you can usulaly find the answer on the very same page where the person posted the question. the person that is a waste of life is the person that just expect people to answer their question instead of taking 10 minutes of their own time to realise there are probably 1000 respsonces in this forum on that very subject

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search