Conv. rear interior 1/4 panel - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Conv. rear interior 1/4 panel
Friday, June 09, 2006 4:55 PM
Hey guys, I searched a couple of time but didn't know what specifically to search for. :Go figure:

I was wondering if the interior rear plastic piece that's in convertible cav's will fit in a non-vert. I liked the idea that it had a spot for the 6x9's there to, and I rather get a OEM piece and swap it in (junkyard by me kicks fanny) than de-install, and modify the original OEM piece.

Thanks for any help!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Re: Conv. rear interior 1/4 panel
Friday, June 09, 2006 5:51 PM
Don't know if these will help , but you can see what they look like in and out of the car.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Friday, June 09, 2006 9:28 PM
Hmm thanks! Only prob I see so far is the B-pillar! Thanks for posting, i'll go take a look at mine tomorrow!

Sunday, June 11, 2006 6:39 PM
You'd also need the convertible rear seat, because the panels are thicker than the coupe.... so the wider coupe seat will not fit.

(Otherwise, I'd put a Toyota Cavalier rear seat in my car... with the centre armrest )

Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:02 PM
Hmm interesting! So it would probably be faster and more cost efficient to just to cut an oval and build a fiberglass box behind it (so sound quality is decent).

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search