Rear Bench - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rear Bench
Friday, July 27, 2007 8:32 PM
How does the rear bench come out? I've seen that it just pulls up and forward, but I feel like I'm gonna break something... Any tips?

Re: Rear Bench
Friday, July 27, 2007 9:48 PM
I have never taken out a cavy rear seat but all my other cars there was 2 hooks in the front and you just push the seat bottom back and kinda lift it up at the same time and they normally come out, in my experience with my old cars when they seem like they are about to break, pull a little harder and then it comes out. But I could be wrong though never taken a cavy seat out.

Friday, July 27, 2007 10:19 PM
mine was lifted up one time when i crossed over to the u.s. coming back from mexico by an officer who was checking out my back seat and lifted up probably checking for some smuggling purpose. You should not break nothing because it basically hooks on and off. Just pull it.

2003 F150 Harley
2003 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe

Friday, July 27, 2007 10:29 PM
The part your butt goes on, just yank upward on the front edge. The seatback tilt it forward about 45 degrees look at the bottom on the passenger end and you'll see a black plastic clip on the hinge post, remove that clip, then the seat slides toward the passenger side and should lift out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search