HVAC Lights... - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HVAC Lights...
Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:17 PM
Ok so my HVAC lights have been burnt out for sometime... got the #74 LED replacements and went to turn it on and NOTHING... all my other lights work the fuses are good, but the HVAC lights won't work. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Re: HVAC Lights...
Friday, July 27, 2007 4:03 AM
i had wire split on my hvac lights and they wouldnt light up. the wire was rubbing up on part of the hvac and it had chewed through it. i soldered in the lights i had kicking around from another hvac part that i had kicking around when i was fixing the rear defrost in my green cavalier.

problem solved for the red zed then

1997 RedR - ZedR
Friday, July 27, 2007 6:39 AM
The wires from what I can see all the way to the module is fine... all in tact ect. So not sure if the module is burnt out or what. All the lights are out though, the A/C light, the Defrost light... and the HVAC itself. No idea yet.

Friday, July 27, 2007 11:40 AM
Friday, July 27, 2007 5:04 PM
you need to flip the leds. since they're polarized, they'll only work if they're inserted the right way.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:46 AM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:you need to flip the leds. since they're polarized, they'll only work if they're inserted the right way.

Thanks for the info...

UPDATE: I went to the pull-a-part and got a new HVAC plugged it in to make sure the lights we're working (and they were) switched them out with the LED's one at a time... then reinstalled everything. FIXED!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:24 AM
my HVAC lights are weird, I can hit a bump and sometimes they will come on, sometimes they won't
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search