Nice Day Finally.......Let me know what you think! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Nice Day Finally.......Let me know what you think!
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:43 PM
First Pic March 04 day I got the car....all other pics Feb 05
Let me know what you think, All comments are welcome.

2002 ECOTEC Cavalier

Many More Pics On My Cardomain Page

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it

Re: Nice Day Finally.......Let me know what you think!
Thursday, February 24, 2005 12:04 AM
Looks nice and clean. I've always been drawn to a red car. What kind of future plans do you have for it? How dark is that tint and is the rear window done too? If so how did it turn out?

]
Re: Nice Day Finally.......Let me know what you think!
Thursday, February 24, 2005 12:41 AM
The tint is 15% and 35% and yes the rear windshield is done to and it did leave a dotty look on the upper part but nothing to bad, i am hoping when it gets warmer out that I can fix it, if nothing else just go over it with a piece of vinyl....

As for now the future hold a full exhaust with Skunk2 muffler custom madrel bend piping vibrant cat all 2 1/4.....after that I dont know TB, Header???

Re: Nice Day Finally.......Let me know what you th
Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:43 AM
Very nice clean car, Ive always loved the red z24's. Finally someone who shares my thoughts when modding a car First mod always has to be to lower it and do your basic bolt ons, awesome car, i really like the drop you got with those springs, im running coil overs right now but after seeing that drop im def considering going with the eibachs, hows the ride with those? As we all know coil overs tend to always be a bit stiff and bouncy, even with the best ones and good struts. Also how do you like your B&M shifter, ive got one on the way for my z24 and was just wondering how you liked/disliked it. My only mods would be a nice set of simple 17's or 18's and possibly a cf hood, i think then it would be classy and sweet. Check out my cavy here if you want, im all about keeping things relatively stock and just accenting the original lines of the car. http://www.cardomain.com/id/jimmyc99z24
Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:04 AM
clean set of 17's.. nothin crazy, an do the rest in the motor

Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:34 AM
me likey. I have always loved the 2002 Z24's with the lips.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:10 AM
nice keep up the good work

00 back from body shop pics coming soon
Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:33 AM
I am planning on getting a set of 17's, gunmetel with polished lip as soon as this semester of school is done at the end of april once I get the money too.

The B&M shifter is awesome! my only complaint is the knob is freezing cold when you get in the car for the first time in a while, and I am sure when the summer comes along its going to be HOT but the trows are much shorter and smoother too.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:23 PM
thats jsut about what i want my car to look like.. except with air and c5's.. nice car... love the factory look with ls lips and painted mirors and handles Good job

Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:44 PM
yupz..mods in the first month was was drop then intake, b&M shifter, engine mounts and exhaust, ..all cheap necessary mods ....BTW your car is hella clean looking..I love Zs with the clean look..two thumbs up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search