Few pictures of the Supercharger before it goes in - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Few pictures of the Supercharger before it goe
Saturday, March 05, 2005 3:37 AM
DrPaul84 wrote:cause if you dont have those mounts your engines gonna be bouncin off your firewall lol...get the mounts, your SC'ing your car, dont be a pussy about motor mounts....

its not that i am being a "pussy" about the mounts... but when your only 17years old, going to school still, playing hockey and trying to squeeze in some work that doesn't pay to well and still trying to give your dad some money every month since he bought my car and many things for it, you don't have much money to spend.
The S/C was a grade 12 grad present... then i just spend around $900 for my gauges and header....so right now i have about $120 and i still need to save up for the custom exhaust work that i am getting a muffler shop here to do... so i don't see the engine mounts happening to soon... and also since this is a GM designed part that was made to run perfectly on a bone stock 2.4L i am sure i can get away with out mounts for a bit...

Saturday, March 05, 2005 4:55 AM
i wouldnt suggest it.. its like $65 man its not like they are expensive. i snapped two bolts off my actual block that held the motor on an i had only an intake an catback.. the movement of the motor loosened them bolts right up an two of them snapped.. now save urself the headache an money but investing $65.. an NO, the car wont vibrate like a motha..only a little at idle with a/c on

Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:34 AM
screw mounts. I am puttin down more power then that SC can and my engine doesn't hardly move with stockers. Besides my turbo is about 3/4 inch away from the firewall, nothing yet.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Saturday, March 05, 2005 9:31 AM
You better damn well show up a t wings when its done

]
Saturday, March 05, 2005 4:25 PM
looks damn good dude! Is that a GM s/c??

dan

From the cats that brought you Cadyblack, Blackdraft and Black Kramer vs Kramer comes a funky flick so bad you gonna say, "Damn that's funky". Rufus Griffin stars in ... Black 2 the Future.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 1:14 AM
thank you all... yep its the GM supercharger....

I got it all in today and wow people said ran @!#$ty before the reflash... that was the understatement of the year ahaha, i go to turn it on and it ran sooo smooth for about 30seconds then all of a sudden it was like it wasn't getting any air and was choking because it started to sputter and shake then blah.... it would just die... over and over again... so i got a flat bed tow truck to come tomorrow and haul it to the GM dealer ship.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search